Thom Child & Family Services offers free home visits to pregnant women, new mothers and their infants who live in the Springfield and Greater Lowell areas of Massachusetts.
The Pregnancy and Newborn Support Program is for pregnant women and families with newborn babies.
Thom Pregnancy and Newborn Support Programs provide home visits that focus on helping pregnant women access pre-natal care and engage in healthy behaviors. After the baby is born, Thom Pregnancy and Newborn Support Programs help new parents to do what's best for their babies' optimal growth and development through the first year. Home visits can help with:
- Prenatal advice and support
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Health and parenting education
- Questions about child development
- Referrals for help with housing, health, education economic and/or community support
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)