The Division of Endocrinology/Metabolism provides consultation, diagnosis and management of endocrine and metabolic diseases, including:
- Diabetes mellitus and obesity
- Disorders affecting the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal cortex and reproductive organs
- Calcium and skeleton mineralization and metabolism
- Hypertension due to endocrine causes
- Disorders affecting cholesterol and lipoprotein metabolism in relation to atherosclerosis
The Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolic Diseases cares for neonates, infants, children, and adolescents with a wide range of abnormalities of the endocrine and metabolic systems including disorders of carbohydrate metabolism, growth, sexual maturation, gender differentiation, adrenal and thyroid dysfunction, and mineral and bone metabolism.
If a parent wishes to have her/his child evaluated by the pediatric endocrine unit, the parent is requested to discuss this matter with the child's primary care physician and have the physician make the referral as described above.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)