Laser liposuction is also known as smartlipo, laser lipo and lunchtime lipo. Smartlipo™ is the modern techniquewhich is mostly used for the removal of the fat area. This is the advanced technique which contais the small amount of risk. Low Level Laser devices were developed to treat all forms of sports injuries, pain control and provide improved wound healing. In this procedure about 8 pounds of weight can be reduced.
What are the different techniques used for the laser liposuction?
- Toronto Cosmetic
- Erchonia Neira 4L™
- Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting
Benefits of Laser Liposuction
- Changes look with better appearance
- Aging effects will be disappeared
- Fat area may be removed permanently
Procedure of Laser Liposuction
- The surgeon will place a small search consisting a low-energy laser fibers directly into the treatment fat area.
- A very small cannula, or tube, approximately 1.0 mm to 2.0 mm in diameter containing a laser fiber is inserted into the skin.
- The laser beam passes the energy which will reduce the fat cells from that area.
- But this beam does affects the other arounding fat area tissue.
- The whole process contains the time about one hour per area.
- This process can be done under the local anesthesia.
- This process have not contains the pains and scar after the treatment.
- The laser liposuction can be done in the combination of the traditional liposuction.
Complications of Laser Liposuction
The laser liposuction contains the few complications. By choosing the best doctor these all few side effects, risks and some other complications will be also disappeared.
Recovery after Laser Liposuction
Due to the short recovery time it is lso called as lunch time lipo. Smartlipo™ generally involves a very short recovery time. Recovery starts the moment the surgeon turns off the SmartLipo laser. They will schedule recovery checkups where one of our doctors will examine your wounds to make sure they are healing properly. Recovery after the laser liposuction needs only one or two days with some post-operative pain. Results can be seen immediately with continued improvement over several months.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)